Saturday, October 8, 2011

Other perfs from today..

     I just posted the perf of Infinite and I think it's unfair how I always put Infinite so I decided to post the other perf (not all coz I am lazy).



BOYFRIEND's COMEBACK



       I really love this perf. It has You're my Lady and Don't Touch my Girl  in it!!! I also lov their outfit in DTmG (they have matching outfit colors with INFINITE which I really find cool.... I love this 2 groups) and also how Kwangmin wears white while the others wear black at YmL...

and SimonD's DEBUT


      Ok, I really missed SimonD's husky voice and I really like the feel of the song!!! It is awesome!!! I really have fun watching this!!!


>okay, the laziness is really true that's why I just posted 2 vids so mianhe~~~<

PPYONG~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment