Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The start of the Randomness

      I am a little weird so prepare yourselves from a dose of KPOP fangirling and a pich of Randomness by your very own Jungchanie~<3
     
     So this is a little introduction of myself. I'm Judy Ann Vargas, a 14 years old Pinay living somewhere in Mindanao. I'm a 4th year student who doesn't even have an idea what to get for college. I love blogging because it makes me feel relieved, especially when there is something I want to shoutout but nobody's there to listen to it.
   
     Okay, I think that's enough! You will know more about me, I know you would, as you follow my everyday life. So I hope I can make many people happy with my random talking, and KPOP overload.
     
     BTW, I really love Economics so I would definitely write something about it later.

annyeong~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment