Friday, October 7, 2011

New Addiction: The first Korean Vocaloid, SeeU


     Don't you think she's cute???
      I'm not really into vocaloids before but after seeing an article from allkpop.com about a Korean Vocaloid. I got really curious about it and there I saw her. I really think she is so pretty and when I heard her voice, I really liked it. After that, I just went to search about vocaloids and stuffs then I become addicted to them (not a user though, but all of the vocaloid covers in youtube are so cool).
      I heard her voice was from Kim Dahee from an upcoming girl group Glam. So without further adieu, here comes SeeU... *crowd cheers*

RUN



Can't Let You Go Even If I Die - 2AM (cover)

and my favorite (which is also my current ringtone)



I= Fantasy!!!!

       Another Vocaloid to make the world sing!!!!!!! What do you thimk guys????

PPYONG~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment