Thursday, October 6, 2011

My INFINITE Addiction


       As everyone knows, I'm a certified KPOP lover. And for that I am sharing one of my fave group. And the group I'm gonna feature is INFINITE!! *crowd cheering*

   
       Okay, my addiction to them started during their 'BE MINE' Promotions, which I really regret because this guys are super AWESOME. But even though I just became an  INSPIRIT months ago, I listen to their songs before but not having the same Interest as I have to this songs now.

       Infinite ( 인피니트) is a seven member South Korean pop boy group under Woollim Entertainment. The group consists of 7 members: Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo/L, and Sungjong. Infinite held their first debut showcase on the 9th of June 2010, performing their hit debut song, Come Back Again (다시돌아와) along with various songs from their first single, First Invasion. They performed their debut track Come Back Again for the first time on the 10th of June 2010 on M!Countdown. INFINITE's official fan club name is 'Inspirit'


       MEMBERS' PROFILES










SUNGGYU (Leader & Main Vocal)
Name: Kim Sung Gyu (김성규)
Birthdate: 04/28/89
Height: 178cm
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening to music.
Talent: Speaking Chinese






DONGWOO (Rapper)
Name: Jang Dong Woo (장동우)
Birthdate: 11/22/90
Height: 175cm
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Skateboarding.
Talent: Beatboxing, snowboarding






WOOHYUN (Main Vocal)
Name: Nam Woo Hyun (남우현)
Birthdate: 02/08/91
Height: 176cm
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Skiing, tennis.
Talent: Cooking





HOYA (Vocal,Rap & Dance)
Name: Lee Ho Won (이호원)
Birthdate: 03/26/91
Height: 175cm
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Playing games.
Talents: Dance, rap






SUNGYEOL (Vocal)
Name: Lee Sung Yeol (이성열)
Birthdate: 08/27/91
Height: 180cm
Blood Type: B
Talent: Rap






L (Vocal & Face of Infinite)
Name: Kim Myung Soo (김명수)
Birthdate: 03/13/92
Height: 178cm
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Cooking, exercise, rap.
Talent: Rap






SUNGJONG (Vocal, Maknae)
Name: Lee Sung Jong (이성종)
Birthdate: 09/03/93
Height: 177cm
Blood Type: A


     Okay, here it goes... The truth I have all their albums in my laptop. I really love their songs and I really love watching their reality shows. My fave reality show of Infinite was Sesame Player 2. I was laughing all day with that, to finish that I didn't even wanna go to sleep.

     Currently the boys are promoting Paradise from their repackaged album. Please support them...

PPYONG~<3



No comments:

Post a Comment